Apple | Apple Japan合同会社
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We have a wonderful Internship opportunity with Apple Pay! As a member of the Apple Pay Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to explore and contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects within Apple Pay. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? As part of Apple’s team, you will help build the coolest next generation products in the world. If you’re determined, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and you want to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you. We invite you to take this unique opportunity to join us on this journey and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across OS software layers
- Experience and/or knowledge working on a highly-scalable applications and RESTful web services
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Familiarity with scalability and performance issues
- Proficiency in English Communication
- Understanding software development process from inception to delivery of code to production
- Experience and interest in security, cryptography, and payment industry
- Leadership experience within group projects, prior internships or outside interests
- Proven record of completing complex projects, managing multiple priorities and building effective partnerships
- Location: Apple Japan Office, Tokyo, Roppongi Hills (may change to online due to Covid-19)
- Must be able to commute to Apple Japan Office in case we reopen our offices during time of internship.
- Timing: 3-5 days on weekdays, maximum 60 days during 6/1 2022~10/31 2022
Intel | インテル株式会社
We are looking for BS students of 3rd or 4th year of study or Master students to join our internship program You will be working with a small team of engineers for software and hardware testing and debugging
You will be responsible for hands on configuration validation and testing of next generation computers with multiple system configurations.
You should be self motivated with an ability to work well within a team or individually.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to Testing and Optimizing SW on intel platform Debugging SW/HW issues Presenting test results and have discussions with customers and partners.
Programming language C, Perl, Java etc
Experience building and integrating computers
Knowledge about PC related technologies
Operating Systems and device
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position
Minimum Requirements Must be pursuing a BS or MS degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Work Model for this Role
This role will require an on-site presence.
Mathworks | マスワークス合同会社
キャンパスでMathWorks製品の認知度を高めながら、貴重な実務経験を積みましょう。MATLAB Student Ambassadorは、キャンパス内でMathWorks代表となり、学生及び教員向けにMathWorks製品の魅力を伝えていただきます。解析ソフトウェアのリーディングカンパニーであるMathWorksで一緒に働き、発見と学びを加速させましょう。
MATLAB Student Ambassador は週５時間の勤務が必要であり、次の役割を担います
・Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Japan or be able to obtain work authorization with an internship offer.
・Experience with MATLAB